What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and FLEX, conveniently loaded onto your card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Lowe Dining Hall.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use Meal Swipes at Griffin’s Cove to cover your basic meal and additional items can be purchased with FLEX.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and FLEX Dollars balance:
- By asking a cashier at any dining location for an inquiry
- Visit the meal plan office in Lowe Dining Hall
FLEX running low? No problem! Add more anytime at the Student Accounts Office.